After dinner tonight the little chef asked for a snow cone for dessert. Thankfully Dad had an idea to take things up a notch and make something everyone could enjoy! We brought out one of our favorite kitchen tools – the Vitamix! – and get little chef moving!
Makes 4 servings, take about 5 minutes start to finish!
- 2 oranges, peeled
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 cups frozen pineapple
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid
- Turn your machine on to “Frozen Desserts” (If you have a different model you can do this manually by turning machine on and slowly increase speed from Variable 1 to Variable 10, then to High for 30-60 seconds
- Use the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades throughout mixing
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Recipe inspired by the Vitamix cookbook